$menu_move_off (was: [2005-02-13] CVS repository changes)

Hello Thomas,

 On Sunday, February 13, 2005 at 4:00:19 AM +0000, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> * globals.h, init.h, menu.c: Christoph Berg's menu_context, and a
> version of menu_move_off where that's not optional, but where mutt
> will just try to avoid moving off the bottom. Complain to mutt-dev if
> you want this to be optional.

    It seems clear from previous discussions and current complaints here
and on comp.mail.mutt that $menu_move_off should be optional. Of course
that is yet another var more, but... If usefull no bloat.

    I even believe a separate $pager_move_off giving Slrn-like pager
scrolling would be a nice feature, different from $pager_end_partial
that acts only on page jumps. But that's another story.

Bye!    Alain.
--
Give your computer's unused idle processor cycles to a scientific goal:
The Folding@home project at <URL:http://folding.stanford.edu/>.