[2005-02-17] CVS repository changes

This message was generated and sent automatically.  It contains a
summary of the CVS commits over the last 48 hours.  These changes
should be propagated to the public repository within at most a day
or two.  Most probably, they have already been propagated.

2005-02-17 03:33:00  Brendan Cully  <brendan@xxxxxxxxxx>  (brendan)

        * OPS, browser.c, doc/manual.sgml.head, functions.h,
        imap/browse.c, imap/imap.c, imap/imap.h, imap/imap_private.h:
        New function: rename-mailbox (bound to 'r' by default).

        The lack of a rename-mailbox command for IMAP finally got too
        annoying.  It's a bit of a cut-and-paste job, but I've put my
        dreams of cleaning up the IMAP codebase on hold. Gotta grow up
        some time.

2005-02-16 09:34:06  ta_panta_rei  <7vvtch802@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  (roessler)

        * po/el.po: update

2005-02-16 08:48:41  Ronny Haryanto  <ronnylist@xxxxxxxxx>  (roessler)

        * po/id.po: update

2005-02-15 19:28:24  Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
(roessler)

        * doc/Makefile.in: Fix linuxdoc invocation.  Thanks to
        Tamotsu Takahashi for tracking this down to an idiotic
        non-backwards-compatible change to the way groff works.

2005-02-15 19:03:51  Ivan Vilata i Balaguer  <ivan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
(roessler)

        * po/ca.po: update