Re: manual.txt

On 2005-02-14 16:55:15 -0500, Jean-Pierre Radley wrote:

> I didn't have sgml2txt on my system, so I went looking for it --
> but sgmltools.org seems to have disappeared.  So could we go back
> to distributing the file with nroff sequences?

I'd be happy to do this -- basically, the manual building process
was unchanged, but some change to sgml2txt seems to have screwed
this up.

Any takers for digging into this?  (The manual for distribution
purposes is currently built on a Fedora Core 3 machine.)

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.