Changes to www.mutt.org

Given the recent renewed activity in Mutt development, I've made some
changes to the web page to make it easier to maintain while hopefully
providing more and better information.  The main goal was to get back to
just needing to update the site for new versions and other core Mutt news
instead of trying to maintain a Mutt meta-directory.  Therefore:

- All of the user-contributed links such as patches, configs, add-ons, etc.
  are gone.  As most of you know these were completely out of date anyway.
  The problem with these was the lists were so volitaile, keeping them
  current required too much time.  They are not just gone, however: now the
  site links to the Wiki for all this information.  This is a much more
  appropriate place for it to live and stay maintained, since users can
  maintain their own listings here, etc.  Thanks to the Wiki team for
  making my life much easier.  :-)

- Similarly, the www and ftp mirrors lists are gone.  The www mirrors
  themselves weren't kept current and aren't really needed anyway with
  Google's cache and archive.org around.  I thank everyone who provided ftp
  mirrors to be linked, but now that Mutt is so known it seems the vendor
  distribution methods and sourceforge.net mirrors will be sufficient to
  list on the site.  If you've been providing a major mirror that has
  stayed reliable over the years and really want to keep it listed, let me
  know.

  I have kept a brief list of the various vendor/package systems which have
  Mutt available, along with links to various user-contributed packages
  which have been around long enough to be obviously stable.

In addition:

- The main page was reworked to make it hopefully less cluttered.

- Devel release version news and docs are now available next to the stable
  info.  News will include releases as well as major feature work committed
  to CVS, etc.

On the TODO:

Sooner:
- Include automated news/docs from the CVS, including nightly-generated
  docs and a page/RSS feed for CVS commit information.

Later:
- Rework the "features" section to be more current.

- Maybe split the rest of the index.html into multiple pages, other minor
  things.