Re: alternates (was: What should go into 1.5.7?)

 On Saturday, January 29, 2005 at 8:50:13 AM +0900, Tamotsu Takahashi wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 28, 2005 at 10:26:36PM +0100, Alain Bench wrote:
>> add and remove regexes in both positive and negative matching regex
>> lists [with 2 commands only]
> your idea is exactly the same as mine.

    So it's a good idea! Looking at no_notalt that seems fine. Hum...
"unalt *" wipes both lists. Would it be a use to wipe one only? I guess
not? The doc needs an English speaker, and maybe some examples.

> They are on http://www.momonga-linux.org/~tamo/ , too.
> (short_assumed_charset [...] patch)

    403 Forbidden. Rejection, blackhole, not the good day! :-)

    Here I don't have apparent problems with mutt-dev. But 2 blackholed
mails to mutt-users, and not a single incoming mail since weeks.

Bye!    Alain.