[issue] mailbox is not saved upon signal recv (esp. SIGHUP)

Hi mutt developers!

I've been suffering this issue for too long and finally decided to report
it. It's actually annoying to loose mailbox changes every time my ssh
connection is closed.

I actually think mutt shall allow to save the mailbox upon signal exiting,
especially for SIGHUP. There could be a configuration option for it.

Or, there could be a setting which function which could be called upon
exiting, and the user could set "sync-mailbox" fuction for it. (Don't know
whether mutt allows to group functions together into custom functions, in
that case it would be useful).

Also see http://www.webservertalk.com/message859356.html

        Tomas