Re: What should go into 1.5.7?

Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2005-01-26 10:46:38 -0600, Charles Cazabon wrote:
>
> > > But I don't think we need notalternates.
> >
> > I disagree.
>
> Actually, I think you both violently agree that unalternates should
> do what noalternates does.

Yes; my original question to the mutt list on this subject was me asking what
I was doing wrong in that it wasn't working that way.  It turned out to be
working as designed, just designed not to do what needed to be done :).

My original message was here:
The thread includes what I took to be an explanation of why alternates
shouldn't work the way I wanted it to work, and that's why I added it as
separate functionality...

Charles
Charles Cazabon                          <muttdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>