Re: charsets, again

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 11:29:49AM -0600, Dan Nelson wrote:
> In the last episode (Jan 25), Christoph Berg said:
> > Re: Derek Martin in <20050125154148.GB8577@xxxxxxxxxx>
> > > Yeah, that fits the bill.  Thanks!
> >
> > Btw, and could you please fix your MTA not to send a bounce each time
> > one posts to mutt-dev? Thank you.
>
> You seem to have an expired PGP key as well:
>
> pub   1024D/DFBEAD02 2002-10-11 Derek D. Martin <SANITIZED E-MAIL ADDR>

I would appreciate it if you would refrain from posting my e-mail
address in mailing list posts.  This list attracts a huge amount of
spam, and I've gone to rather a lot of trouble to make sure that my
real e-mail address doesn't appear on this list in order to prevent
having it harvested.  I think this is a good policy in general.  Yes,
I realize that people who really want to can get my address from my
GPG key or any number of other ways, but I have found that keeping my
address off of mailing lists drastically reduces the number of spams
that reach my mail server.  This is a Good Thing.

> sub   4096g/93A42B14 2002-10-11 [expires: 2003-10-11]

You have an old version of my key.  I assure you it's not expired...
If you can't get an updated version of my key from the key servers,
I've no idea why not.  I send my key to the servers every week via
cron job.

-=-=-=-=-