Re: charsets, again

Re: Derek Martin in <20050124034046.GB27977@xxxxxxxxxx>
> So, I keep receiving mail encoded with EUC-KR, only the message
> headers specify a non-standard Microsoft-specific alias for EUC-KR.
> How do I tell mutt (or my system) that these two character sets are
> one in the same?

  3.5.  Defining aliases for character sets

  Usage: charset-hook alias charset
  Usage: iconv-hook charset local-charset

  The charset-hook command defines an alias for a character set.  This
  is useful to properly display messages which are tagged with a
  character set name not known to mutt.

  The iconv-hook command defines a system-specific name for a character
  set.  This is helpful when your systems character conversion library
  insists on using strange, system-specific names for character sets.

Christoph
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/