Re: bug#1931: mutt-1.5.6i: Mutt often freezes when new messages are received in the current maildir folder

Hello,

> > When I receive new messages in the current folder (maildir format),
> > Mutt often freezes for several seconds, up to more than 1 minute in
> > some cases: it takes 100% of the CPU time, and there seems to be no
> > (or very few) disk accesses; concerning the system calls, a strace
> > showed than Mutt was just doing brk's.

just a very quick guess. But do you have some strange limit that depend
on something in the body or header? Does that also happen when you use
an empty .muttrc[1]?

Honestly,
        Thomas

[1] don't use muttrc