Re: Redirect the error message of the server

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 12:11:06PM EDT, Israel Tena wrote:

> I would like that when the direction of which send the mail is incorrect,
> to be able to indicate the answer direction of which send the error message
> that send the server.

You basically want to set the envelope address (the address given in the
"MAIL FROM" SMTP command) and/or the Errors-To header.  The Errors-To
header is trivial to set, but I don't know how many SMTP servers give
a damn about it.  I'd suggest setting the envelope.

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel