Re: Maildir header cache now supports imap, too

Hello Adeodato,

> hi, the patch has three minor errors fixed in the attached patch. they
> make it fail to apply & compile, so it's odd nobody's complained (but
> perhaps there is a newer version i am unaware of).

I had only four download hits so far. However I sent a previous version
of the patch to some people including brendan. The patch is broken
because I exported the patch *before* commiting some deltas to the tree.

At the moment I have some trouble generating a new patch because I
imported the upstream deltas of the last year and I have to rethink
howto manage the patch using bitkeeper in the future. However a clean
patch which applies into CVS HEAD will be released later today.

        Thomas