Re: Maildir header cache now supports imap, too

On Friday, 16 July 2004 at 09:13, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:
> Hello together,
> Tobias Werth, a colleague of mine who uses IMAP often, and I enhanced
> the maildir header cache, which can be found on my site[1], to support
> IMAP as well.
>
> We tested it a lot and found no pending problems so far. However I am
> looking for some 'beta testers' *before* I am going to make this public
> via my website. Anyone?

I've been running this patch for a few days and have tried to put it
through its paces (including adding and removing messages from another
mutt session in the same mailbox concurrently). It's been working very
well for me, FWIW. I've only tried the IMAP caching - I don't use
maildir.

I haven't read the code itself very closely, but it seems fairly
well-behaved. I'd be in favor of committing it, if no one else finds
any significant bugs.