Re: limit by personal reply feature

On Wed, Jun 30, 2004 at 03:44:38PM -0700, Edward Peschko <esp5@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I was wondering if mutt had a limit to 'personal reply' feature...  By
that I mean I want to see all messages and threads that I either
replied to, or initiated, bound to a key like ~N is bound to new
messages and ~O is bound to old.  Does this feature exist? If not, how
easy would this be to implement? ( I - and certainly others - would
use this feature all the time )

~P || ~Q for messages (not threads) that are either addresses to you or
to which you've replied.  That's as close as it comes, I think.

( ps - another thing - are there programmable ~ keys? in other words,
I'd like to map ~P to messages matching pattern 1 or 2 or 3 or 4...
that way, I can keep track of certain users without having to remember
all their names..)

No, but the limit command does have a history, so you can hit the "up"
key and retrieve your pattern.  You could also define a macro to enter
the pattern for you.

--
Bob Bell <bbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>