Warn when usual GPG senders send unsigned mail?

Hello all,

Given the large amount of faked-sender messages, it would be useful for
Mutt to have an option to warn the user if a message apparently from
someone-who-I-have-a-GPG-key-for sends mail that is not signed.

A non-signed message doesn't normally raise an eyebrow and will not be
identified as unusual, but if it is from someone who normally uses GPG,
this should be considered strange and indicate that this message is
faked or virus-generated etc.

The only workaround I have to date is to use a procmail recipe which
identifies whether the sender address is in my GPG keyring and prepends
some text to the message (or adds a header which Mutt is configured to
display in a prominent colour!) saying "Warning: no GPG signature from
known GPG correspondent - this message could be faked or spam!"

Thoughts?

Dave.
--
Dave Ewart