Re: Better piped text support

* On 2004.05.14, in <20040514181953.GA11700@xxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Jens Paulus" <jpaulus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 19:04:20 +0900, TAKAHASHI Tamotsu wrote:
> > If you don't want to edit the file, do "mutt -e 'set editor=true'"
>
> when I just tried it, no message arrived at the recipient address.

Mutt expects the editor to change the timestamp of the temporary file.
If the timestamp doesn't change, mutt thinks the file is unchanged, no
edits were done, and it should abort.

You might try

mutt -e 'set editor="sleep 1; touch"'

or some variation on that theme.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS
        No money,  no book.  No book,  no study.  No study, no pass.