Re: bug#1869: mutt: segfaults on mbox with binary junk in headers

On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 08:12:13PM +0900, TAKAHASHI Tamotsu wrote:

> More mutt-dev readers would have examined the bug
> if the mbox had been attached as an attachment.

I'd agree with this, BTW. Saving an attachment is always significantly
easier than trying to get an in-line thing out-of-line (IYSWIM) in one
piece.

--
Paul

IMHO WinTelnet is one of those situations in which both fish and firearm
are firmly bracketed to the barrel itself, in perfect alignment, and
actually walking up and pulling the trigger starts to fall into the "Why
Bother?" category.              --  A deB, in the Monastery