Re: bug#1870: mutt-1.5.6i: crypto options menu design is yucky

* On 2004.05.06, in <20040506134140.GU11397@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Bob Bell" <bbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm not sure on the complete rationale, but I know that the
> documentation requires extra tools to be able to build it.  At least in
> the past, I wasn't able to build the documentation on my system, even
> though the rest of mutt worked fine.  I suspect that's a large part of
> the reason why it isn't built by default from CVS.

Ah, yes, I'd forgotten about that. IIRC the documentation requires
sgml-tools, which is (or used to be) somewhat biased toward Linux at
a source level. (I don't recall details, but any rate I found that
compiling CVS documtation wasn't worth the porting effort for a package
I don't need for anything but mutt's documentation.) Unfortunately this
has a sour effect on writing documentation for one's own patches, too.
I can write docs, but I can't preview the formatted version without
submitting a patch that TLR mainlines. :)

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                  NSIT::ENSS
        No money,  no book.  No book,  no study.  No study, no pass.