Re: bug#1870: mutt-1.5.6i: crypto options menu design is yucky

On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 02:45:50PM +0900, Derek Martin <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Thu, May 06, 2004 at 12:08:32AM -0500, David Champion wrote:
> > Ah, I see.  Thanks for the tip.  The manual makes no mention of that,
> > at the moment...  So, should I just replace the '=' with a ' '?  If
> > not, is there a reference somewhere to the syntax?
> > It does in my copy, which is a 1.5.6 release. Are you certain all your
> subdirectories updated from CVS?

I see.  Well, I checked the cvs code out into it's own newly created
directory, ran ./prepare,  configured and built it, and ran make
install...  In my mind, this ought to update the manual, but it seems
not to have done so.  I don't have time to track down why right now
(and probably won't any time soon), but this definitely strikes me as
a brokenness in make install.

I'm not sure on the complete rationale, but I know that the
documentation requires extra tools to be able to build it.  At least in
the past, I wasn't able to build the documentation on my system, even
though the rest of mutt worked fine.  I suspect that's a large part of
the reason why it isn't built by default from CVS.

--
Bob Bell <bbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>