Re: email-list

* Winfried Boettcher <wibo@xxxxxxx> [01-04-2004 01:32]:

> Actionally, I tried to solve this problem with the following command
> line:
> for i in `cat liste`; do mail -s "Rundschreiben" $i <ciao; done
>
> I would prefer to work with my usual programm (mutt), but a similar
> line:
> for i in `cat liste`; do mutt -i text -s "Serienbrief" $i; done
> does not work, requires 2 manual carriage returns, one ZZ and do not
> allow to enter the y for sending. I have no idea, where my test mails
> ended up.

Mutt has great mailx-like non-interactive support.  Why do you omit the
" < <message-body>" part in your mutt script?  In addition, I think that
the manual perhaps should be somewhat clearer on -i..

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

Retteb sif lahd, noces ehttub, but the second half is better.
-A palindrome