Re: configure mutt

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 05:04:23AM EST, Joerg Schreiber wrote:

> Hi,

Hello :-)

> I would like to test mutt.

Cool, welcome to the Mutt world!

> unfortunately I could not find in mutt ?  or man mutt how to tell mutt
> my email-account and mailserver-adress.

Ah, Mutt has an SGML manual.  The man page kinda sucks.

> Where do I find the helpfiles for this?

http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/

If you have Mutt installed properly, you may be able to get away with
hitting the F1 key from within Mutt.  (If you can, you'll get the correct
manual for your version of Mutt, rather than the one for 1.4.1, which
is the only online one, AFAIK.)

If you have any specific questions after reading the manual, feel free
to post here.  (Most of us don't bite most people too hard, most of
the time.)

Happy Muttin',
 - Dave

Please visit this link: