Re: [broken-patch] unbind command

 On Wednesday, December 17, 2003 at 9:08:52 AM -0500,
 David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 16, 2003 at 11:32:36PM +0100, Alain Bench wrote:
>> [unbinding to unbound] doesn't work anymore with your
>> patch-1.5.5.1.tlr.unbind.1
> slightly hackish solution: [...] macro to some unbound key

    Thanks for the suggestion.

> your RC files then become much less readable.

    You're right. And problem if later the said unbound key is bound,
because you forgot you used it in the macro hack, or next Mutt version
has a new feature bound to that key by default. Dirty. Thankfully there
is no need for a workaround, since actually there is no problem.

Bye!    Alain.
--
I read mutt-dev and Bug Tracker: No need to CC me, thank you.