application/pkcs7-signature -- one more tweak?

Hi,

I checked the source out of CVS today and looked at crypt.c because
I kept getting the message

[ -- Warning: We can't verify application/pkcs7-signature signatures.  --]

even though it looked like mutt really was correctly verifying the
signature.

I think there was one place left in the code where x-pkcs7-signature
was not changed to handle both x-pkcs7-signature and pkcs7-signature.

I made what I think is the appropriate edit and then I made the
"patch" that is attached.

If you think this is correct but would like the patch generated
differently please let me know.

If I am incorrect then apologies...

Sincerely,

Scott

874c874,877
<             && !mutt_strcasecmp(signatures[i]->subtype, "x-pkcs7-signature"))
---