Re: maildir header cache patch

Hello,

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Michael Elkins wrote:
> Also, if you had problems with the previous patch, a summary would be
> nice.  I'm planning on updating it.

IIRC mutt with patch-1.5.3.me.hcache.0 displayed
subjects (%s) incorrectly on index menu.
Maybe he cached decoded subjects.
This was bad while I was using two or more
locales/codes (e.g. euc-jp and utf-8).

(Or mutt just skipped some processes when
cached data was found? Anyway I saw many
garbled subjects.)

And mutt disabled some JA-patch features (at
least $delete_prefix was not used for already-
cached subjects). But this was not your fault.

Having some problems, the previous patch
helped me a lot. I'm looking forward to the new one.

Thanks,
--
tamo