Fwd: Re: Saving a message without the attachment

----- Forwarded message -----
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:55:19 +0100
To: mutt-users@xxxxxxxx

Hi René,

thanks for pointing on the fcc_attach option, it works. However, it
would be best if one could also coose for every individual attachment
whether it is saved or not, just like whether it is deleted after
sending or not. Also, with unset fcc_attach one cannot distinguish later
if there were attachments being sent or not. Deleting attachments
manually after sending the message leaves a notification, saying there
were any, but they are deleted. This is helpful information.

Best regards

Jens

----- End forwarded message -----