enable-exact-address

I have noticed problems when --enable-exact-address is enabled for the
last few revisions of mutt (1.5.4 and 1.5.5). I just submitted a mutt
bug about this, but haven't yet gotten a tracking #.

More information on the problem can be found at
20030604184609.GA11343@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and in my bug report (which
should show up soon, hopefully). Note that in the bug report I claimed
that exact address seemed to be enabled even when built without this
flag, however this is *not* the case (so I apologize; I'll try to update
it if that's possible).

I know that this flag is marked as broken in INSTALL, but it hasn't
caused problems for me in the past. Any chance someone could make it
work (preferable), remove the option entirely, or make configure spit
out a warning when someone tries to use it?

--
"Since when is skepticism un-American?
Dissent's not treason but they talk like it's the same..."