Re: Send-hook fails when using mutt from command line

* Jens Paulus <jpaulus@xxxxxxxxxx> [05-11-2003 22:09]:

> my .muttrc contains a send-hook that does a my_hdr command. It works
> correctly from inside mutt, but if I use mutt from the command line it
> does not work.
>
> $ mutt add@xxxxx < textfile
> results in the textfile being sent to add@xxxxx, but the send-hook has
> not been done, the my_hdr was not applied. Is this a bug? I would like
> to have it working the same way in both cases. Can somebody fix this?

More specifically, it has to do with mutt operating in batch mode;  if
you omit the "< textfile" part and continue editing and sending the
message, the send-hook is executed.  In batch mode, mutt doesn't.

cc to mutt-dev@xxxxxxxx

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

All you need is love.