Re: mutt_free_header -> free -> mutt_sort_headers -> segfault

>> gcc -march=pentiumpro -O0 -fverbose-asm -fno-omit-frame-pointer -ggdb3
>
>Could you try to compile without -march=pentiumpro?

did not make any difference, I get segfault anyways.

by the way, mutt crashes also in the first test (same subject, diff msgid)
without efence if I send FOUR test messages
instead of just three and compile with -O2. with -O0 it crashes with SIX test
messages. (without efence)

test #2 (diff subject & diff msgid) causes segfault with both -O2 and -O0.