Re: IMAP Permissions Problem

You should be able to get the same results by unsetting the
configuration variable $imap_servernoise.

But I believe the warning should be taken seriously. I am assuming you
are using UW-IMAP and that server can't properly lock the inbox. Under
the wrong circumstances you could suffer lost mail or a corrupted
mailbox. You should try to have the problem fixed.