Re: patch: wraplength configuration variable

On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 04:03:08PM -0500, David Champion wrote:
> If you're up for a little more work, here's an idea: combine these into
> a single variable, where a positive value is the width of a row, and a
> negative value * -1 is the width of the margin. :)

Hmm.. that sounds like a good idea.  It might be insufficient, though,
in cases like Han's where the terminal can change size arbitrarily.
For instance, if wraplength is 90, and wrapmargin is 5, an 80-col
terminal would show 75-column paragraphs, where a 120-col term would
show 90-col paragraphs, not 115.

So.  I guess I'd like to see what the Guys In Charge have in mind
regarding smart wrapping.  And if that involves a little more hacking
on my part, that's fine by me :)

Ciao,
 Allister