wrapmargin is a bad way to solve `smart' wrapping

Hi,

>From the manual:

    wrapmargin

    Type: number
    Default: 0

    Controls the margin left at the right side of the terminal when
    mutt's pager does smart wrapping.

Well that's ok if you never change the size of your terminal. But I do
change the size of my terms occasionally. It would make much more sense
to me if there was a variable named:

    wraplength

    Type: number
    Default: 0

    Controls the lenght of a line when mutt's pager does smart wrapping.

Looks like a much smarter way to do things. Too bad I'm so bad at
C. But perhaps someone here thinks it's a good idea and wants to
implement it. Please let me know. I'd be happy to test it.

# Han
--
  _                    When I die, I hope to go to Heaven, whatever the
 /\\                               Hell that is. -- A. Rand