Wish: User-controllable priority flags

Hi,

I use the combination of status flags and 'color' to highlight my emails
according to priority.  For example, if something requires my action
I'll set the '!' flag which colorizes the message in the index so that
it stands out.

However, this is limiting because of the lack of many user-controllable
flages.  I wish there were user-controllable flags--priority flags if
you will--that a user could assign to an email (maybe 0-9?).  And based
on the priority one could color the message accordingly in the index (or
do whatever else the user wishes based on priority).

This is sort of like scoring, except the user can assign/change the
priority dynamically on individual emails.

--
Mun