Re: Bugs #890 & #900

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 09:41:35AM -0400, Brendan Cully wrote:
> On Wednesday, 10 September 2003 at 10:14, Peter Surda wrote:
> > If by "fixed in CVS" you mean the patch Brendan posted some time ago, I am
> > afraid that these 2 particular bugs aren't fixed:
> > - in certain cases mutt still hangs as described in #900
> > - and if by some chance the IMAP connection dies, mail still isn't saved
> > into record if it dies while editing as described in #890
> thanks, 890 shouldn't have been merged with the others, I've reopened
> it.
It is me who has to thank, it works much better now.

> As for 900, there doesn't seem to be any useful info in the report. Can you
> describe these circumstances?
I am afraid I can't. Mutt sometimes simply hangs in index (perhaps also pager)
mode. It doesn't react to any keys, and after a couple of minutes waiting I
send it a kill signal. I can't reproduce it or relate it to anything specific.
It is quite rare though, happens about once in a month or even less often. I
will try to produce a better report when it happens next time.

Bye,

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <shurdeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ICQ 10236103,
+436505122023

--