Bugs #890 & #900

Hello,

If by "fixed in CVS" you mean the patch Brendan posted some time ago, I am
afraid that these 2 particular bugs aren't fixed:
- in certain cases mutt still hangs as described in #900
- and if by some chance the IMAP connection dies, mail still isn't saved
into record if it dies while editing as described in #890

OTOH, the connection only seems to die if there is an external problem
(lost net connectivity, imap server killed, ...). Since I tested the patch I
was unable to get mutt to accidentaly close the connection by itself. The
other IMAP-related bugs seems indeed to be fixed.

Bye,

Peter Surda (Shurdeek) <shurdeek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ICQ 10236103,
+436505122023

--
 "What happens when you read some doc and either it doesn't answer your
 question or is demonstrably wrong? In Linux, you say "Linux sucks" and