[IP] more on letter from Jon Postel

___

Dave Farber  +1 412 726 9889

...... Forwarded Message .......
From: Joe Touch <touch@xxxxxxx>
To: Dave Farber <dave@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:59:51 -0700
Subj: Re: Fwd: RE: [IP] more on letter from Jon Postel

FWIW, we identify that Jon has passed and who we are in the email. We
generally send the mail from our own account, and CC Jon's to archive
the response.

However, getting mail from a user account is not the same as getting
mail from a person. Anyone who makes that error deserves the confusion
that results.

Joe

Dave Farber wrote:
> ___