[IP] Low Intensity Psychological Warfare

___

Dave Farber  +1 412 726 9889

 ..... Forwarded Message .......
From: Bill Scannell <bill@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dave@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:44:27 -0400
Subj: Low Intensity Psychological Warfare

Heyya Dave,

I thought I'd share with you something I've been doing for the past week or
so here in DC that does wonders in demoralizing Republican committee
staffers and Administration appointees.

1.  Obtain ten (10) crisp one dollar bills;
2.  Go to Kinkos and buy ten (10) ExpressPay smart cards;
3.  Every time you meet a Republican staffer or appointee, give him/her a
card.  When they ask why, tell them that you're concerned for their future
and know that they'll be needing to print off copies of their resume real
soon;
4.  Watch them turn apoplectic.

Using this technique, I managed to clear three bar stools (thus making room
for my friends to sit down) at the Capitol Lounge last night.

All the best,

Bill
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin