[ga] Spamming and Policy

After a review of VCs presentation on Internet Governance, a fairly close look at the Registrars status and reading this article; http://www.circleid.com/article/794_0_1_0_C/
I think that perhaps ICANN is settling into a proper role in being a repository and clearing house for commentary and positions regarding matters of importance regarding the Internet.
Appropriate legal analysis and growing case precedence is bringing common law into balance regarding applying common law to what was uncommon Internet progress.
The bursting of the "bubble" has brought investment into a natural level. Common usage and use in trade and prior dealings are finding a foothold that is beginning deny those who would claim "exceptional or first impressions" on regulatory applications that have been there all along.
Gold rushes have given way to stability and reliability as a basis for strategy and analysis.
Carpet baggers are moving along to other matters or retiring with their loot or resigning to public appreciation of shenanigans. Asia's' patience is creating a basis for long term commitment to development and access. EU seems to be taking a more mature responsible approach to amiable communication and rational growth and assistance rather than strictly competitive concepts.
Policy regarding negative behaviors is finding commonality among experts and competitors and a self regulatory mood seems like an emerging and finally proving to be a better business model that investors comprehend and lean towards.
There is a dwindling atmosphere toward censorship. Cadres are becoming self evident by passage of time and thinkers are becoming identifiable and reliable.
It is time to offer help and substance to ICANN and begin to set upon notions of working within to work without. I believe the SO system is proving to be great listeners. They are easy to understand, they represent the interests of their constituencies. Bold and emblazoned we can count on them to be straight forward in advancing there cause. There is no gray here and that is stability and accountability.
We have much work to do in the ALAC or any individual dotcommoner representation. Whether it be my wild and woolly So. Cal to Mexico City or my highly regulated Vietnam we are progressing toward public awareness and must keep moving to put and place our trust in  users to make good choices.
Judge less and contribute greatly, wrong or right an opinion expressed is worth 100 kept to oneself.
Eric

Do you Yahoo!?