[ga] HEY VERISIGN - A DASH IS A VALID NAME IN A FQDN INCLUDING IN THE HOSTNAME OF A NAME SERVER

To the idiots at Verisign:

Please FIX your broken software that manages .COM and .NET -

A HOSTNAME CAN HAVE A DASH IN IT - YOU UNDERSTAND?????

Every time I try to change the name servers for one of our .COM and .NET
domains,
your braindead software rejects the name server because it has a dash in the
host name.

Another reason (to go along with the SiteFinder stupidity)
why you should be stripped of all registry responsibilities.