[ga] Re: [Politech] Semi-anonymous domain name registrations? [priv]

Declan, Thomas and all,

  Domain name registration by proxy in not new by any means.
It has been avaliable for some time now.  What is unfortunate
is that some ICANN Registries and Registrars have frequently
used Domain Name registration data improperly without sanction
of any sort by ICANN.  Hence leaving into question the creditability
of ICANN to adaquately police it's own contracted registires
and registrars.