[ga] Re: [ORSC.DOMAIN-POLICY] Proposal for ORSC to experiment with top-level handles

Michael and all,

  I agree that what you propose is a good idea to pursue.  However
last I recall the ORSC has no funds of it' own and has not historically
been able to raise any..  If such is still true, how would you propose
funding this "Experiment"?