Re: [ga] hello again - ICANN yet again failing...

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 02:44:58AM -0800,
 Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
 a message of 66 lines which said:

> The ITU is a money grubbing hole in the globe that cannot seem to
> even understand that english, not Portuguese is the international
> language.

You mean some people on the planet still does not speak english? How
do they dare? Nobody instructed them?

I sympathetize with you. I am currently in an asian country and
yesterday evening, the driver of the taxi I took did not speak english
at all! (Neither french, BTW.) What a shame for this country. (We'll
keep it nameless.)

>   ICANN's, the ITU's and the WTO's central and remaining biggest
> problem remains that they are Top-Down,

Worse: ICANN presents texts in French and in Portuguese on its new Web
site. It is the proof that they are actually a hidden subsidiary of
ITU.