[alac-forum] Leadorganizer.net and your sites could benefit from each other

Dear Forum,

Today, while searching the net for valued link partners, I chanced upon
your Website. It is great! Impressed me with its presentation and
style. The content and information available is very valuable.

As a web based ASP, our corporate goal and objective is to give value
to our customers through quality products and services. In pursuit of
this commitment it is my hope that we could exchange links between your
great site(s) and ours. Your site is a great fit for valuable services
to our subscribers and visitors also it will be very helpful for link
popularity for better ranking on search engine. Our quality management
productivity web product fits right in your site.

Visit us at www.leadorganizer.net. We will post your link on it.
(We will need you to provide your title, description and site URL).

In return, please set up the following link.
services provider (ASP), --- for superior integrated management of
leads, documents and sales force automation for small and mid market
(SMB) business segment
 (Please have the title
" Insurance CRM and SFA solutions " link to
http://www.leadorganizer.net
Once you have placed our link, we would appreciate, if you would let us
know and provide the URL of the page where they're located.

Thanks for your consideration!

Ripal Show
Reciprocal Link Manager
BimSym eBusiness Solutions, Inc.