From: Stéphane Van Gelder [mailto:stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 7:13 AM
To: Gomes, Chuck; Glen de Saint Géry; Council GNSO
Subject: Re: [council] FW: Proposal for updated charter of the JIG WG

Maybe I?m not understanding the proposed change. Does adding ?Upon adoption of either the Recommendations from the ccNSO policy development process on the introduction and delegation of IDN ccTLDs? not mean that the JIG effectively closes on Nov 16, the date the IDN ccTLD fast-track starts?

Stéphane