RE: [council] News Alert -- Toronto Presentations Published

Mike,

With the exception of the baseball game, the RyC has been asking some of the
same questions for a long time and my understanding is that some discussion
occurred in that regard in Toronto, although I was not there.  Please note that
the RyC has never requested these meetings.

Chuck