Re: [council] Working in the wee small hours

Title: Re: [council] Working in the wee small hours
Splitting up responsibilities is a good solution.

However, in practical terms it does mean that the same people (ie those in the “right” geographical regions) tend to end up doing the work. That is unless meetings are scheduled, not only based on their contents, but also on the time zones of their participants. What I mean is that we could for example alternate meeting schedules for DTs and WGs where one week is Europe/USA time and the next is Asia Pac...

Stéphane