[council] Working in the wee small hours

The issue raised by Adrian and commented on by Stephane is not new.
To my mind the best solution is division of responsibilities.

The only meeting where we should all be present is Council - all others are optional. It should be sufficient to have a colleague representing an interest on other groups.
This may mean we have to consider a move from always a global optimal time to a regional optimal time for certain issues.

Another approach is to be more efficient, talk less, act more and have less meetings.

Philip