RE: Country by Country ISA Computer Sets

Pursuant to this point, it looks like I won't be able to use MaxMind as a
source for the data as their licensing agreement does not allow for the data to
be used in this manner, which is really too bad.  So it looks like my source
for this data will have to continue to be a compilation of the data that is
freely available on the Internet.  This means that I probably won't be able to
provide monthly updates, but I certainly will be updating the sets as I can.
Therefore, there really can't be a "link" to the source other than the data
itself, as we certainly don't want to violate any license agreements with
anyone...