RE: Country by Country ISA Computer Sets

There are many sources of geo-ip data out there - you can take your pick.  I'm
going to sign up with MaxMind for their list when I make next month's update --
but I agree that I should note my sources... I'll be sure to do that, even
though in this case one would have to pay for their data in order to check my
sets.