Vulnerability found in CPAINT Ajax Toolkit

I am the original author of the CPAINT Ajax Toolkit
(http://cpaint.sourceforge.net/).  Last night we found a vulnerability
affecting all versions of CPAINT prior to v1.3-SP (which is the patched version
of the software) that can allow a user with malicious intent to execute server
or ASP/PHP commands that would allow them to easily access data on the server.

We have removed prior versions of the software from our SourceForge Project
website and highly recommend that all users upgrade to v1.3-SP which can be
downloaded at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=141041&package_id=154713&release_id=349396

This problem will also affect any software packages and/or websites that
utilize the CPAINT toolkit.  We also suspect this problem affects other AJAX
toolkits (as they are all very similar in the way they execute functions on the
backend) and urge other AJAX toolkit authors and users to test for any security
problems as well.