Capital One's website inadvertently assists phishing

Capital One's website has an unchecked redirect. I'm used to seeing
these exploited by slashdot trolls (e.g., sending people to the goatse
picture when they think they're going to microsoft.com), but this is
the first case in which I've seen one at a bank's website.

I emailed the Capital One people twice about it, but received only
form-letter responses: one telling me that it was a phishing scam, the
other telling me that a response would be forthcoming in 72 hours
(this is when I mentioned bugtraq, which I suspect sets off a
keyword-based response). It's now four business days later, so I'm
assuming that a response is not forthcoming. I thought the bugtraq
crowd might be interested -- it would be nice if the security people
at the banks and credit card companies on this list could rework the
redirect scripts on their websites to only redirect to trusted
URLs. (Incidentally, as of this emailing, the original phisher appears
to have been shut down, but the redirect is still unchecked.)

Try it:
http://www.capitalone.com/redirect.html?linkid=SECURITY+VALIDATION&dest=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing

best,

--Joe